Manage customer collaboration teams, actions, contractual commitments, key resources, documents, issues.
|Manage team projects, customer commitments, contracts, documents, issues, resources, budgets.
Create actions, assign actions to team members, track action status
- Manages team projects and processes.
- Provides color coded status dashboard.
- Manages inter-task dependencies and milestones.
- Integrates documents with project actions.
- Helps drive team member commitments.
- Tracks schedules, spotlights slow progress.
- Helps track and manage project related issues.
- Tracks cost and time budgets.
- Automates projects and processes via templates.
- Supports project calendars and team discussion notes.
- Facilitates building resource team members.
- Offers mobile and cloud support.
Create project templates documenting best practices listing project actions, inter-dependencies, relevant documents key resources to implement project.
Create actions, track action status
Actions or tasks may be created under projects. These actions appear as colored ‘Action Buttons Dashboard’ tracking commitments and flagging status of completion as well as flagging issues. Dashboards are offered for tracking schedules and for tracking cost and time budgets.
Provides automatic and continuous work guidance to team on required work completion percentages.
Track and Update action status
Team members may edit tasks within projects updating work completion status and completion dates. Cost and time resources spent on the task may be updated.
Tasks may be also be assigned to third parties who may not be part of the project team. The third parties will only have visibility to the assigned task and not the full project.
Limited time pricing – $995 per month, unlimited users and projects.
ProjectWare building project collaboration platforms and business intelligence solutions for last 20 years.